Twenty two per cent of children in the country are living with sickle cell disease, according to the report...
Rockcity FM, , OTHERS, Adamawa, Bauchi, Command Control Centre of the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria, Edo, Federal Capital Territory, Gombe, Hajj, Kaduna, kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Medina, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Saudi Arabia, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara state, 0
Nigeria’s intending pilgrims from 21 states have so far being airlifted into Saudi Arabia for the ongoing 2019 Hajj...
RockCity FM Live
- *Tunisia’s Youths Riot For Third Night To Protest Economic Hardships January 18, 2021
- *Four MOPOL Officers Killed In Bandits’ Attack On Police Convoy January 18, 2021
- *Fresh Oil Spill In Bayelsa January 18, 2021
- *North Has World’s Highest Number of Girl-Child Out Of School-UBEC January 18, 2021
- *Ekiti Votes N1.4bn To Equip Amotekun January 18, 2021
- Covid Second Wave: Schools Resume Nationwide January 18, 2021