Several stakeholders in Ogun State Have opposed a bill being considered by Ogun State house of assembly to empower...
Ogun State house of assembly is considering a bill that may allow traditional rulers in the state, to determine...
Manufacturers operating in Ogun State, have demanded a tax holiday to participate in the state government’s public private partnership...
Ogun State House of Assembly has begun consideration of two bills to encourage private sector participation in the provision...
RockCity FM Live
- Nigeria’s External Reserves Rise To $35.72 Billion October 5, 2020
- Rorh Replaces Osimhen with Onuachu October 5, 2020
- Police IGP Bans SARS from Routine Patrols, Stop-And-Search Duties October 5, 2020
- Housewife Hacks Her Two Children to Death October 5, 2020
- Experts Criticise Trump Over Drive Past To Greet Supporters October 5, 2020
- Indian Scientists Develop New Cheap Paper Based Test for Covid-19 October 5, 2020