Covid 19 pandemic tightened its grip on Nigeria on Tuesday, as 226 fresh infections were recorded in 14 states...
Rockcity FM, , ECONOMY, NEWS, APC, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Ebonyi, Jigawa, kano, Katsina, Lagos, Ogun, President Muhammadu Buhari, 0
President Muhammadu Buhari has directed the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) from approving foreign exchange for the importation of...
RockCity FM Live
- North East Govs Seek More Advanced Weapons for Troops August 10, 2020
- Jamb Considers WAEC Candidates For 2020/2021 Admission August 10, 2020
- No Covid-19 Case Recorded In 19 States on Sunday August 10, 2020
- Obasanjo Tests Negative for Covid-19 August 10, 2020
- Ogun Cleric Defiles, Impregnates Two Under Aged Girls August 10, 2020
- Zimbabwe Opposition Cries Out Over Govt’s Crackdown August 10, 2020