Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) says it is finalizing plans to repatriate 18 high profile Nigerians suspected to...
President Muhammadu Buhari has directed the Justice Minister, Abubakar Malami to investigate all top officials in his administration, accused...
The Senate has rejected the nomination of Ibrahim Magu as the chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission...
RockCity FM Live
- Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Borno September 22, 2020
- Governors Are Nigeria’s Most Suspect Elected Officers-El Rufai September 22, 2020
- PTF Worried Over Nigeria’s Covid-19 Testing September 22, 2020
- Liberia in Mass Recruitment to Replace Striking Health Workers September 22, 2020
- INEC Moves Sensitive Electoral Material to Edo, Ahead Of Poll September 17, 2020
- FG Assures Recovery of Economy Early 2021 September 17, 2020