Former Governor, Gbenga Daniel, has told an Abeokuta high court that the church he built in Sagamu and donated...
A Federal High Court, Abuja, has finally forfeited permanently the assets of a Former Petroleum Resources Minister, Diezani Allison...
President Muhammadu Buhari has directed the Justice Minister, Abubakar Malami to investigate all top officials in his administration, accused...
The Senate has rejected the nomination of Ibrahim Magu as the chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission...
RockCity FM Live
- Ogun Shelves Covid 19 Test for Ss3 Students in Boarding Facilities August 5, 2020
- Eid Mubarak July 31, 2020
- Ogun Residents Asked To Brace For More Flooding July 29, 2020
- Students on NDDC Scholarships Stranded In UK July 29, 2020
- Buhari’s Nephew, Maman Daura, Seeks End to Rotational Presidency July 29, 2020
- Thursday, Friday Declare Public Holiday for Sallah July 29, 2020