Covid 19 pandemic tightened its grip on Nigeria on Tuesday, as 226 fresh infections were recorded in 14 states...
Rockcity FM, , ECONOMY, NEWS, APC, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Ebonyi, Jigawa, kano, Katsina, Lagos, Ogun, President Muhammadu Buhari, 0
President Muhammadu Buhari has directed the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) from approving foreign exchange for the importation of...
RockCity FM Live
- Nigeria’s Covid-19 Cases Now 11,166 June 4, 2020
- Reps Rejects Excess Crude Oil Account, Says It Is Illegal June 4, 2020
- Trump Former Defence Secretary Accuses Him of Dividing Americans June 4, 2020
- Another Varsity Student Raped, Killed June 4, 2020
- Nigeria Military Facing Funding, Manpower Shortage, Says Defence Minister June 4, 2020
- Hajj Commission Still Awaiting Saudi Green light on 2020 Pilgrimage June 4, 2020