Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, has identified Nigeria’s large domestic market as an incentive to import substitution and diversification...
Rockcity FM, , EDUCATION, NEWS, Dangote, Private sector support for varsities, 0
Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, has asked the organized private sector to assist Government in funding public universities....
RockCity FM Live
- Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Borno September 22, 2020
- Governors Are Nigeria’s Most Suspect Elected Officers-El Rufai September 22, 2020
- PTF Worried Over Nigeria’s Covid-19 Testing September 22, 2020
- Liberia in Mass Recruitment to Replace Striking Health Workers September 22, 2020
- INEC Moves Sensitive Electoral Material to Edo, Ahead Of Poll September 17, 2020
- FG Assures Recovery of Economy Early 2021 September 17, 2020