Chief Justice of the Federation The Presidency has made further clarifications on the suspension of the Chief Justice of...
The Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, has requested the Nigeria Financial Intelligence unit to freeze five of...
The South South state governors have asked President Muhammadu Buhari, to stop the arraignment of the Chief Justice of the...
Nigeria’s acting Chief Judge, Justice Walter Onoghenon, has rejected calls for the creation of more court divisions and appointment...
RockCity FM Live
- Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Borno September 22, 2020
- Governors Are Nigeria’s Most Suspect Elected Officers-El Rufai September 22, 2020
- PTF Worried Over Nigeria’s Covid-19 Testing September 22, 2020
- Liberia in Mass Recruitment to Replace Striking Health Workers September 22, 2020
- INEC Moves Sensitive Electoral Material to Edo, Ahead Of Poll September 17, 2020
- FG Assures Recovery of Economy Early 2021 September 17, 2020