President Muhammadu Buhari has directed the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) from approving foreign exchange for the importation of...
Rockcity FM, , NEWS, POLITICS, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Federal High Court, Justice Mojisola Olatoregun, Lagos, 0
A Federal High Court in Lagos, has ordered a permanent forfeiture of fund in bank accounts linked to former...
RockCity FM Live
- Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Borno September 22, 2020
- Governors Are Nigeria’s Most Suspect Elected Officers-El Rufai September 22, 2020
- PTF Worried Over Nigeria’s Covid-19 Testing September 22, 2020
- Liberia in Mass Recruitment to Replace Striking Health Workers September 22, 2020
- INEC Moves Sensitive Electoral Material to Edo, Ahead Of Poll September 17, 2020
- FG Assures Recovery of Economy Early 2021 September 17, 2020