Nigeria’s external reserve has risen to $25.04 billion, the highest in the recent months. The reserve records $820.14 million...
RockCity FM Live
- Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Borno September 22, 2020
- Governors Are Nigeria’s Most Suspect Elected Officers-El Rufai September 22, 2020
- PTF Worried Over Nigeria’s Covid-19 Testing September 22, 2020
- Liberia in Mass Recruitment to Replace Striking Health Workers September 22, 2020
- INEC Moves Sensitive Electoral Material to Edo, Ahead Of Poll September 17, 2020
- FG Assures Recovery of Economy Early 2021 September 17, 2020