The presidency has warned it will not tolerate the destruction and sabotage of Nigeria’s key infrastructure. It promised to deal ruthlessly with pipeline vandals and sabotage of power infrastructure, which are inflicting hardships on Nigerians in the recent times. Information and Culture Minister, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, in a statement, said the shutdown of the national transmission station in Osogbo and Ikeja disco by protesters amounts to economic sabotage. The presidency says while it will not violate the constitutional rights of individulas and groups to protest, it would vigorously fight repeated attacks on oil and gas pipelines which distrupted gas supply to power plants and wilful sabotage of power infrastructure.
Rockcity FM, , NEWS, 0
Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) has faulted President Muhammadu Buhari for backing the decision of Kaduna State government to sack...
Rockcity FM, , NEWS, OTHERS, 0
A hit and run driver has killed two truck drivers whose vehicle broke down at Obada Oko, near Abeokuta....
Phemmy Olaide, , NEWS, 0
Niger Delta Leaders at their meeting with President Buhari have demanded the allocation of Oil Blocs and contract awards...
Rockcity FM, , NEWS, POLITICS, 0
The Nigeria Governors Forum has pleaded with President Muhammadu Buhari to effect the release of the balance of the...
RockCity FM Live
- Maradona Faults Refree Cancellation Of Osimhen’s Goal May 3, 2021
- Columbia Withdraws Controversial Tax Reform Bill After Mass Protests May 3, 2021
- Covid: FG Bans Travelers From Brazil, India, Turkey May 3, 2021
- Kano Raises Retirement Age Of Public School Teachers And Lecturers May 3, 2021
- Ohanaeze Invites Pro-Biafra Groups To Peace Talks May 3, 2021
- Tinubu Says War Drums Could Plunge Nigeria Into Another War May 3, 2021