The presidency has warned it will not tolerate the destruction and sabotage of Nigeria’s key infrastructure. It promised to deal ruthlessly with pipeline vandals and sabotage of power infrastructure, which are inflicting hardships on Nigerians in the recent times. Information and Culture Minister, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, in a statement, said the shutdown of the national transmission station in Osogbo and Ikeja disco by protesters amounts to economic sabotage. The presidency says while it will not violate the constitutional rights of individulas and groups to protest, it would vigorously fight repeated attacks on oil and gas pipelines which distrupted gas supply to power plants and wilful sabotage of power infrastructure.
RockCity FM Live
- Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Borno September 22, 2020
- Governors Are Nigeria’s Most Suspect Elected Officers-El Rufai September 22, 2020
- PTF Worried Over Nigeria’s Covid-19 Testing September 22, 2020
- Liberia in Mass Recruitment to Replace Striking Health Workers September 22, 2020
- INEC Moves Sensitive Electoral Material to Edo, Ahead Of Poll September 17, 2020
- FG Assures Recovery of Economy Early 2021 September 17, 2020