Oyo state civil servants have issued a seven day deadline to the state government to clear more than five months’ salary arrears owe them. The deadline was issued jointly by the state branches of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Trade Union Congress (TUC) and joint public service negotiating council. NLC Chairman, Waheed Olojede, addressing a news conference in Ibadan, said the deadline begins today and ends on April 7. He said the deadline was issued, following the refusal of the state government to honour its invitation for talks on the issue.
Rockcity FM, , NEWS, 0
Governor Onyesom Wike of Rivers State has confirmed that he voted for Governor Aminu Tambuwal during the just concluded...
Phemmy Olaide, , NEWS, 0
Former secretary of the commonwealth, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, has advocated an urgent restructuring of the country, in order to...
RockCity FM Live
- Maradona Faults Refree Cancellation Of Osimhen’s Goal May 3, 2021
- Columbia Withdraws Controversial Tax Reform Bill After Mass Protests May 3, 2021
- Covid: FG Bans Travelers From Brazil, India, Turkey May 3, 2021
- Kano Raises Retirement Age Of Public School Teachers And Lecturers May 3, 2021
- Ohanaeze Invites Pro-Biafra Groups To Peace Talks May 3, 2021
- Tinubu Says War Drums Could Plunge Nigeria Into Another War May 3, 2021