An estimated 1.5 million Nigerians are said to be suffering from various forms of blindness. Chairman of board of trustees of eye bank for restoring eye sight Nigeria, Doctor Olaseinde Akinsete, made this known at a breakfast fundraiser with vice president Yemi Osinbajo in lagos. He said 30 per cent of the blindness in the country was caused by cornea blindness. Akinsete said he was worried that blindness still prevails in Nigeria despite the high level of advocacy, enlightenment campaign and cornea grafting decree of 1973.
Phemmy Olaide, , NEWS, Nigeria News, 0
Justice Muhammad Abubakar Sambo of Bauchi High Court has sentenced a 27-year old man, Salisu Ali, of Zango village...
Rockcity FM, , NEWS, POLITICS, 0
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has finally received an official copy of the 2017 Appropriation Bill from the National Assembly....
Rockcity FM, , NEWS, OTHERS, 0
Scores of members of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) have staged a walk-out on Governor Ibikunle Amosun at the...
Rockcity FM, , NEWS, 0
38 candidates are jostling to occupy the Ogun state governorship seat at Okemosan, Abeokuta in the forthcoming 2019 polls....
RockCity FM Live
- Ogun Begins Disbursement Of Free Interest Loan September 6, 2021
- Twins Conjoined At Head Separated After Rare Surgery In Israel September 6, 2021
- Guinea Military Orders Ministers To A Meeting After Successful Coup September 6, 2021
- Strike: FG Insists On No Pay For Striking Resident Doctors September 6, 2021
- Third Wave Of Covid 19 Killed 20 Persons In Ogun In August September 6, 2021
- Gastroentities Outbreak In Ogun, Several Victims Hospitalized September 6, 2021