A mother and her two children have died in a kerosene stove explosion in rivers state.
The tragedy struck on Tuesday night in a building at Aliko estate, Choba town in Obi Nkpor local government area.
Neighbours says the woman was preparing food on the stove in their one-room when the stove exploded and set the room on fire. The woman and her children were roasted to death.
Spokesman of the state police command, Nmadi Omoni, confirms the incident, says their bodies had been evacuated and deposited at the mortuary of a hospital in the town.