A family of four have died after having a dinner in Ebonyi State.
The tragic incident, occurred on Sunday night, at Amaechara Village, in Afikpo Local Government Area.
Those who died include a 100 year old woman, her retired teacher son, and a daughter who just lost her husband.
Spokesperson of the State Police Command, Loveth Odah, says the food eaten by members of the family was poisoned.
READ ALSO: Kaduna Unveils Six Month Maternity Leave For Female Civil Servants
Please subscribe to our newsletter