The death toll from earthquake on the Indonesian Island of Lombok on Sunday, has risen to 259 and may go higher still.
The region has been hit by more than 350 aftershocks, the worst of which struck on Thursday, and brought down some buildings.
Rescue workers are still digging through rubbles and trying to get aid to survivors of the earlier, larger quake.
Indonesia’s Chief Security Minister had earlier said, 319 people had died, while local media have reported figures as high as 347.
But National Disaster Agency Spokesman, Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, said only 259 deaths had been verified.
The government said, more than 1,400 people were injured and more than 270,000 displaced.