“Ogun tax regime and its effects on ease of doing business and SMEs” was the topic of discussion on the Citizens Forum segment of the Daybreak Show between guests, Dr Gbenga Adeoye and Bamidele Stephens, and hosts, Dele Ayodo and Tobi Joseph.
Pidgin comedy programme by James Edafe and Senayon Nasiru via https://youtu.be/46NTNmIN1ww Related
News Update by Shina Alabi via https://youtu.be/nfzkk6S33mk Related
Brands and Industry news by Damilola Aroyeun via https://youtu.be/HrLVTCGyexs Related
Jimi Agbaje (PDP Chairmanship aspirant) and Dr Eddy Olafeso (PDP South West Chairman) were the guest on the Citizens...
Rock Lunch by Sina Alabi and Damilola Aroyeun via https://youtu.be/TGo58YUFjCA Related
Nigerian Police Force Zone 2 PRO, CSP Dolapo Badmus was the guest on Citizens Forum segment of Daybreak Show,...
Rock Sport by James Edafe and Taiwo Fabajo via https://youtu.be/mVewAVVhe2g Related
Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi, APC National Publicity Secretary was the guest on Citizens Forum segment of Daybreak Show, discussing various...
- Malaysian PM In Shock Resignation February 24, 2020
- Kaduna Arrests Fake Doctor After Working For 11 Years February 24, 2020
- Oyo Plans Open Day In Public Schools February 24, 2020
- Ekiti Worried Over Rapist Teachers In Public Schools February 24, 2020
- Obaseki Says Vips Must Contact Govs Before Visiting States February 24, 2020
- Ogun Allocates 10,000 Hectares For Cotton Production February 24, 2020