The third case of wild Polio virus has been found in Borno state. The two earlier ones were recorded...
Ogun State Internal Revenue Service (OGIRS) says it collected tax totalling N12 billion in the past seven months, despite...
The Nigerian Prison Service has called for a reform in the criminal justice system to fast-track the hearing of...
Ogun State Housing Corporation says it finalizes plan to develop over 500 housing units on a 26 hectare of...
Ogun state police say they have received intelligence that some people have been holding meetings to cause confusion in...
RockCity FM Live
- Strike: FG Reads Riot Act to ASUU June 1, 2020
- MAN Laments Unsold N420b Goods in Warehouses within Three Months June 1, 2020
- Tinubu, APC Govs Meet over Edo Crisis, Ahead Of Primaries June 1, 2020
- Nigeria’s Covid-19 Cases Exceeds 10,000 with New 307 Infections June 1, 2020
- Panic in South Korea as New Covid-19 Infections Traced to Churches June 1, 2020
- Ogun to Revive Olokola FTZ and Deep Sea Port Projects June 1, 2020