Major oil marketers association of Nigeria has complained that its members are finding it difficult to resume the importation...
Shell’s subsidiary in Nigeria says the oil giant is losing 10,000 barrels of oil a day to thieves in...
Security Exchange Commission (SEC) has set up an interim management committee to oversee Oando Plc. The Committee headed by...
Airtel Africa LTD, a subsidiary of Indian Telecoms Group, Bharti Airtel LTD, indicated interest to list on the Nigerian...
The African Continental Free Trade Agreement legally came into effect at midnight, but the countries that have signed up...
RockCity FM Live
- UK to Halt Quarantine for Travelers from Dozen Countries July 3, 2020
- Reps Seek To Strip Buhari of Powers to Forfeit Assets July 3, 2020
- Panic in Ondo as Commissioner Dies from Covid-19 Related Illness July 3, 2020
- PTF Asks Nigerians to Brace For Fresh Surge in Covid-19 Cases July 3, 2020
- Ogun Land Grabbers Arrested at a Building Site in Ota July 3, 2020
- National Assembly, Discos Strike A Deal on Hike of Electricity Tariff June 30, 2020