Security Exchange Commission (SEC) has ordered the Nigerian Stock Exchange to fully suspend trading in shares of Oando Plc...
In a move to protect the approved brands, the Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) said it has confiscated expired drinks...
Leading electronic commerce (e-commerce) platform, Jumia has introduced Jumia Bot, Nigeria’s first e-commerce Bot. Jumia Nigeria Chief Executive Officer,...
Please subscribe to our Newsletter
- Pensions payment to pardoned former Biafran officers begins on Friday October 18, 2017
- President Buhari travels to Turkey for D-8 summit October 18, 2017
- Ogun plans 2017 supplementary budget to complete road projects October 18, 2017
- Obasanjo meets Makarfi in Abeokuta, rules out PDP return October 18, 2017
- Buhari asks state governors to clear unpaid salaries October 18, 2017
- Sultan warns politicians to stop politicizing health, security issues October 18, 2017