Shell’s subsidiary in Nigeria says the oil giant is losing 10,000 barrels of oil a day to thieves in...
Nigeria’s oil output, including condensates, is on the upward swing despite rise in sabotage attacks on production facilities, according...
The US has more than doubled tariffs on $200bn worth of Chinese products, in a sharp escalation of the...
- FEC Approves 2019 N10.7 Trillion Budget September 13, 2019
- UNILAG Staff Kills Self With Poisonous Substance September 13, 2019
- World’s First Malaria Vaccine Unveiled In Kenya September 13, 2019
- Boko Haram: 22,000 Missing In North East September 13, 2019
- Tribunal Verdict: Why I Congratulate Buhari-Wike September 13, 2019
- NECA Rejects Increase In VAT September 13, 2019