Shell’s subsidiary in Nigeria says the oil giant is losing 10,000 barrels of oil a day to thieves in...
Nigeria’s oil output, including condensates, is on the upward swing despite rise in sabotage attacks on production facilities, according...
The US has more than doubled tariffs on $200bn worth of Chinese products, in a sharp escalation of the...
- Gunman Kills Teenage Students, Injured Others At US School November 15, 2019
- UN Atomic Agency Finds Uranium Particles At Iran’s Undeclared Site November 15, 2019
- Bayelsa/Kogi Poll: Police Withdraw Security Aides Of GOVS, Others November 15, 2019
- Senate Considers Bill On South West Development Commission November 15, 2019
- FG Signs Deal With Benin, Niger, For Nigeria’s Border Re-Opening November 15, 2019
- Gunmen Abduct NTA Staff November 15, 2019