Shell’s subsidiary in Nigeria says the oil giant is losing 10,000 barrels of oil a day to thieves in...
Nigeria’s oil output, including condensates, is on the upward swing despite rise in sabotage attacks on production facilities, according...
The US has more than doubled tariffs on $200bn worth of Chinese products, in a sharp escalation of the...
- Petrol Ban: FG Pleads With Border Communities January 20, 2020
- Africa’s Richest Woman Ripped Off Angola, According To Documents January 20, 2020
- China Reports New Cases Of Strange Virus January 20, 2020
- Anxiety Over Fresh Pipeline Explosion In Lagos January 20, 2020
- Amotekun: Kogi Says It Is Similar To Its Vigilante Outfit January 20, 2020
- Sultan Defends Almajiri, Says They Are Not Criminals January 20, 2020