A new national monthly minimum wage is now n30,000, as President Muhammadu Buhari finally signed the new national minimum...
Ogun State Government has approved career elongation for teachers in the State’s public primary schools who possess university degrees,...
Ogun State House of Assembly has ordered its standing committees to inspect the ongoing capital projects being executed by...
- FG Worried Over Growing Unemployment October 15, 2019
- Two Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ogun October 15, 2019
- Us White House Says It Will Not Aid Impeachment Of Trump October 11, 2019
- Final Year Varsity Student Swept Away By Flood October 11, 2019
- Suspected Kidnappers Steals 2 Month Old Baby October 11, 2019
- Gunmen Abduct Four Nscdc Officers In Abuja October 11, 2019