A new national monthly minimum wage is now n30,000, as President Muhammadu Buhari finally signed the new national minimum...
Ogun State Government has approved career elongation for teachers in the State’s public primary schools who possess university degrees,...
Ogun State House of Assembly has ordered its standing committees to inspect the ongoing capital projects being executed by...
- French Doctor On Trial Over Poisoning Of 17 Patients May 17, 2019
- Okocha Likens Mikel To Messi May 17, 2019
- Fayemi Sacks 2,000 Workers Employed By Fayose After 2018 Poll May 17, 2019
- States To Recieve N649.4bn Final Tranche Of Paris Loan Deduction May 17, 2019
- Amosun Aides Vacating Official Quarters, Ahead Of May 29 Handover May 17, 2019
- Ogun APC Secretariat Burgled May 17, 2019