Nigeria’s leading mobile phone operator, MTN Nigeria, said the presidency has imposed a $2bn tax bill on it, just...
- Labour asks Buhari to beware of governors over the N30,000 wage November 16, 2018
- Varsities lecturers strike continues as ASUU-presidency talks deadlocked November 16, 2018
- Amosun set for Ogun’s 2019 budget presentation November 16, 2018
- Free internet services in Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode, Agbara within two months November 16, 2018
- Buhari asks restructuring agitators to explain what they want November 14, 2018
- More than 2,000 PVC stolen from INEC office in Akwa Ibom November 14, 2018