Midday News by Chienye Egwuonwu via https://youtu.be/BMN4nooaDcg
South West PDP leaders have met in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital to kick start efforts at reconciling aggrieved...
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) said the country’s Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) increased by 1.2 basis points to...
North Korea has dismissed an offer of talks from the South Korean government as “insincere”. South Korean Foreign Minister,...
- We don’t want another civil war – Ohanaeze Ndigbo September 22, 2017
- Ogun IRS says monthly IGR now between N5bn and N8bn September 22, 2017
- Nigerian federation is unbalanced – el Rufai September 22, 2017
- North not afraid of restructuring but won’t be stampeded – Northern Elders Forum September 22, 2017
- No knowledge of IPOB’s presence in our country, says French embassy September 22, 2017
- PDP suspends Ifeanyi Ubah, queries Buruji Kashamu September 22, 2017