Midday News by Chienye Egwuonwu via https://youtu.be/BMN4nooaDcg
South West PDP leaders have met in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital to kick start efforts at reconciling aggrieved...
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) said the country’s Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) increased by 1.2 basis points to...
North Korea has dismissed an offer of talks from the South Korean government as “insincere”. South Korean Foreign Minister,...
- Ogun to establish chieftaincy disputes tribunal November 22, 2017
- Osinbajo worried over mass exodus of doctors from Nigeria November 22, 2017
- 30 people killed in suspected herdsmen attack November 22, 2017
- House of Reps, Senate shift 2018 budget bill debate till next week November 22, 2017
- Suicide bomber kills 50 worshippers in Adamawa mosque November 22, 2017
- Candidates perform woefully as WAEC releases Nov/Dec 2017 GCE results November 22, 2017